Spend now. Pay later.
A credit card means you buy now and pay later. Your bank (issuer of the credit card), pays the amount for the product or a service right away and has to be repaid within a period of time. This card is very useful if you have to purchase a product immediately and have no ready cash.
Why avail Credit loan?
Call now for FREE consultation.
Thinking of buying a Credit Card ?
Documents Required To Avail a Credit Card
- You need to submit a copy of your PAN card.
- You need an identity proof and an address proof such as a passport, Drivers license or a voter’s card as part of your KYC (Know Your Customer), needs.
- If you are salaried you show copies of your last 3 months salary slips and bank statements.
- You need a Copy of form 16 as well as your last 3 years Income Tax Returns.
- If you are self employed you require to show Income tax returns, Your profit and loss account and your business card.
- You might also have to own a vehicle and your business must have credibility.
Eligibility criteria to avail a Personal Loan
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- You will not be able to avail a credit card if you are over 65 years of age.
- You require to have a minimum salary of INR 3 Lakhs.
- You need to have a minimum Cibil score of 700 for the final sanctioning of your loan.
- You must not be in debt or be paying EMI’s on too many loans.