France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Attractive living conditions with unrestricted and free access to healthcare, education, etc.
- The world’s sixth-largest and Europe’s second-largest economy.
- Fast-growing startup ecosystem having the highest number of VC deals in Europe.
- The renowned quality of life, fine culture and cuisine, and a high standard of living.
French Tech Visa or Business Investor Visa
- Receive a four-year, renewable, residence permit.
- Family can also live and work in France.
- Access to 127 countries including the Schengen area.
- Apply for a 10-year renewable residence card after 5 years of uninterrupted residence in France.
Economic Residency Program
- Requirements are lenient as compared to the French Tech Visa.
- Obtain an economic residency permit with validity of 10 years.
- Get French visa for spouse and children with no additional investment.
- Opportunity to obtain citizenship after 3 years of permanent residency in France.