LOCATION: Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative center.
- Dual Citizenship is permitted.
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 183 destinations including Canada and the EU
- Right to study, reside and work within EU countries
- Schengen membership
- No language proficiency tests
- Taxes based on domicile & residence – not citizenship
Route to Maltese Citizenship
The Malta program includes three financial requirements:
- A contribution to the development of Malta
- A purchase of stocks or bonds
- A property transaction
The combined upfront financial requirement, including applicable government charges and citizenship application fees, is just under EUR 900,000. These costs will increase slightly depending on family size.