Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George's Channel.
- A stable, reputed, and growing economy.
- An imperative part of the European Union.
- Conducive policies that support businesses.
- Non-residents are not taxed for worldwide income.
- High quality of life, low unemployment & crime-rate.
- Access to high-quality education with application subsidies.
- No language requirement.
- Get two-year residency renewable for 3 years, and later every 5 years.
- Get residency along with your spouse and children.
- Study, start a business, work, or live throughout the country as desired.
- No minimum stay requirements, only need to visit Ireland once a year.
- Opportunity to apply for Irish citizenship after five years of stay in Ireland.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
Invest 2 Million Euros for 3 years into one or more qualifying Irish REITs, the companies that hold rental property and mitigate investor risk.
Donate 500,000 Euros to a project in sports, health, education, culture, and arts.