Monaco is a tiny independent city state on France's Mediterranean coastline.
- The residence of choice for the wealthiest and most famous
- A multicultural society having an attractive lifestyle
- Location at the border of the French and Italian Riviera
- The international airport of Nice has excellent access by air, road, and sea
- Good opportunities for investors and resident property dealers due to a stable real estate market
- Availability of very high-quality education, sports, and cultural facilities
- Secure environment & high confidentiality
- Open a bank account in Monaco and deposit EUR 500,000.
- Present a bank reference letter to the government stating that you have sufficient funds to support yourself with appropriate accommodation in the country.
- Provide a criminal record certificate from each country where you resided in the past five years before the application.
- Obtain long-term visa from the French authorities, if a non-EEA national.
- Apply for a Monegasque residence permit, after obtaining a visa.
- The residency process has three stages with different renewal timeline and residency period.
- Get a residence permit valid for one year and renewable for one-year increments for the next two years in the first stage. You need to stay in Monaco for a minimum of three months per year.
- In the second stage, obtain the Ordinaire permit, valid for three years, with the same minimum stay requirement.
- Get a privileged residence card valid for ten years with six months per year minimum stay requirement in the third stage.