LOCATION: A country in West Indies in the Americas, lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Mobility and visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel allowed to Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and the Schengen area.
- Dual Citizenship is allowed.
- Right to reside and work in the country.
- Inclusion of spouse, dependent children up to the age of 25, and dependent parents above the age of 65.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Physical residency or visitation not required.
- Travel to St.
- Lucia during the application process not required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- No capital gains or inheritance tax.
National Economic Fund Contribution
- US$100,000: Single applicant.
- US$140,000: Main applicant with a spouse.
- US$150,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- US$15,000: Each additional dependent.
Real Estate Investment
- Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area.