COMPANY FORMATION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
First you have to send us the necessary documents and information which is required for the company registration. After all these are at our disposal we will send you a proforma invoice in PDF format with the costs and a bank account number, where you have to transfer the fee. Whereas you have transferred us the fee and we are done with the customer due diligence, we will prepare all necessary documents for the company registration. You can sign the documents while you visit us personally to our office, or
remotely from your home country via Skype identification.
- The minimum amount of the shared capital depends on the type of the company, which you would like to establish.
- The so-called ’’Betéti Társaság” can be established with a minimal 2.000 HUF amount of shared capital, however we always recommend to our clients to form the company with at least 100.000 HUF (approximately 280 EUR) shared capital.
- If you would like to establish a “Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság. the minimum amount of shared capital is 3.000.000 HUF (approximately 8500 EUR).
- If you are planning to establish a “Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság”, the minimum amount of shared capital is 5.000.000 HUF (approximately 14.200 EUR).
- You can find a detailed description about the differences between these company forms on this website: https://company-formation-hungary.com/incorporation_process/company_forms_in_hungary
In most cases you do not need a licence in Hungary for business activities, but there can be exceptions. If you choose a business activity which is required to have a licence for carrying it out, we will immediately notify you, and you can change that business activity to another one or we can assist you with obtaining a license (this will have additional costs).