Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative center.
- 5 years permanent residence visa, renewable indefinitely.
- EU residence card granting visa-free travel across Europe’s Schengen Area.
- Single application for spouse, dependent children and parents under MRVP.
- Right to indefinitely reside, settle and study in Malta.
- Capital gains arising outside Malta, even if received in Malta are non-taxable.
- No residence requirement.
- An investment in government bonds of EUR 250,000 to be retained for a minimum period of five years.
- A non-refundable government contribution of EUR 30,000 (EUR 5,500 of which is an advance government administrative fee).
- A property purchase of EUR 320,000 (EUR 270,000 in South Malta or Gozo), or a property lease of EUR 12,000 per annum (EUR 10,000 in South Malta or Gozo).