Incorporation Process And Timeline
1. FREE CONSULTATION
Let us help you to choose which company form and services fit your needs. We will guide you through the whole process and whatever might come up, most probably we already have a solution for it.
2. SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS
New company’s director’s/owner’s
- clearly visible, colourful scanned version of passport or personal identity document
- proof of address (utility bill or bank statement which is not older than 3 months)
- mother’s full maiden name
- personal tax number
Required information about the new company.
- Company name
- Business activities
- Amount of the shared capital and an exact date until it will be placed on the bank account
- Email address for the company
- In case of more owners, the ownership structure.
3. PAY THE INCORPORATION FEES
We will send you an invoice with all the services ordered. After the payment is received, we initiate the incorporation process.
4. VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY
This step is required by law and you have two choices to fulfil this obligation:
- You visit us in our office or
- You request a Skype identification service provided by our legal team
5. YOUR COMPANY IS UP AND RUNNING
The incorporation process usually takes 5 working days and we will notify you when it is done. As soon as we receive them, we will forward everything to you.
An official registration order issued by the Court, which contains all documents to open a bank account:
- Company registration number
- Statistic number
- National tax number
- EU VAT number
We also provide a brief summary of urgent obligations to help your company.