LOCATION: Montenegro is a Balkan country with rugged mountains, medieval villages, and a narrow strip of beaches along its Adriatic coastline.
- No education or management experience needed.
- A country with economic, legal, and social stability, natural beauty, multilingual community, and low cost of living.
- A member of the European Monetary Union, the WTO, the NATO Alliance, and OSCE.
- Get direct access to the Adriatic Sea, and one of the world’s finest yachting marinas (Porto Montenegro).
- Permission for dual citizenship.
- No language requirement.
- Freedom to live and work throughout the country.
There are two routes to choose from to qualify for the program:
- An investment of EUR 450,000 to real estate projects in the capital of Podgorica or the coastal regions
- An investment of EUR 250,000 to real estate projects in northern or central Montenegro, excluding Podgorica
Also, there is government fee of EUR 100,000 per application. This contribution will be directed to a special fund for the advancement of underdeveloped areas.