LOCATION: Grenada is located the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain.
- Schengen mobility allowed.
- Dual Citizenship is allowed.
- Inclusion of spouse, dependent children up to the age of 30, a sibling (single, with no children) up to age 18 and dependent parents.
- No interview, education, or management experience required.
- Physical residency not required.
- Travel to Grenada during the application process not required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Application for an E-2 visa program that allows Grenada’s Citizens to reside and operate business as investors in the USA.
- A contribution to the National Transformation Fund
Starts from $150,000
- Investment in an Approved Real Estate
Starts From $220,000 + costs