Investment Advisory Services
- Our aim is to become your reliable partner who really understands you, and who’ll be there for you for a long run. In today’s challenging Financial and political environment, you need an expert companion who can respond quickly to market events to protect and grow your money.
- Our disciplined approach in today’s complex and volatile financial markets which is critical in successfully protecting and growing of wealth. Our proposition goes much beyond managing wealth. It provides the solution for building, preserving and transferring family wealth and legacy.
Key highlights of our Investment Framework:
- Your ‘Personal Relationship Manager’ with 360 º visibility.
- Open architecture philosophy with access to best in class solutions to the market with no bias.
- Organizational accountability & continuity.
- Independent advice aligned to your interests with benefits of larger institution when required.
- Complete fee transparency.
- Institutional ownership of relationship with sufficient checks and balances.
Why Invest In Mutual Funds?
Gold Funds ?
A mutual fund that primarily invest in gold bullion on gold mining companies are Gold funds. Their price movements will more or less reflect the price movement of gold in the market.
SIP stands for Systematic Investment Plan, and It’s a way to invest a fixed amount regularly in mutual fund schemes. It is similar to a Recurring Deposit (RD) in a bank. In SIP, an Investor selects a period (1 Year 3 Years or Even perpetuity), intervals (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly etc.) and amount. The amount will auto – debit from the investor’s bank account after every interval for a selected period. As retail investors participation has been increasing in mutual funds, SIP is also gaining popularity amongst them. But still, most of the retail investors are still unaware / unclear about Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
With volatile markets, most investors remain skeptical about the best time to invest and try to ‘time’ their entry into the market. Rupee-cost averaging allows you to opt out of the guessing game. Since you are a regular investor, your money fetches more units when the price is low and lesser when the price is high. During volatile periods, it may allow you to achieve a lower average cost per unit.
Power of Compounding
Albert Einstein once said, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it… while he who doesn’t, pays it.” The rule for compounding is simple – the sooner you start investing, the more time your money has to grow.
If you started investing Rs. 10,000 a month on your 40th birthday, in 20 years time you would have put aside Rs. 24 lakhs. If that investment grew by an average of 7% a year, it would be worth Rs. 52.4 lakhs when you reach 60.